Swing Ride is a kind of kiddie rides and one of the amusement park rides that every child loves. Swing Ride is a novel flying tower type amusement equipment, which can take 36 people, and the rotation speed is 12 revolutions per minute. Beston Company produces and exports cheap swing rides for sale to Kenya. If you want to learn more information about this kiddie ride, just email us.
Swing Ride for sale Kenya from Beston Company is a large-scale amusement rides for flying tower amusement equipment. It is tilted and rotated by the upper rotating disk. Visitors ride on hanging hanging chairs and slowly rise with the rotation of the turntable, as if soaring into the sky. Thrilling thrills in the undulating sea, the fun is endless!
We came out with the children to play, so we must pay attention to safety first when playing. We should pay attention to those when playing the Swing Ride in amusement park, here Beston can tell you some important tips:
- In the event of a safety accident for tourists, rescue measures should be taken. Be serious and responsible for aftercare.
- Passengers should abide by the operating rules and regulations of the Swing Ride and obey the instructions of the staff.
- During the amusement process, you should pay close attention to the safety status of tourists, promptly remind tourists to pay attention to safety matters, and correct behaviors of tourists that do not meet safety requirements in time to eliminate hidden dangers.
- Children under 1 meter are not allowed to ride. Children between 1 meter and 1.3 meters must be accompanied by an adult.
- People with spinal disease, high blood pressure, heart disease, epilepsy, mental illness or alcoholics, pregnant women, the elderly, the disabled, etc. are not allowed to ride.
- Parking is not allowed to take pictures and get off without permission.
- Fasten your seat belt when riding a Swing Ride.
- When the Swing Ride rotates, the passenger should tilt the center of gravity of the body toward the center of the circle.
- Do not carry loose items during the ride.
- Always hold the handrails with both hands during the ride.